Pinocchio, Episode 1.

 That is from the TV Mini Series called Pinocchio, Episode 1. (Germany 2013) Daddy M/mf son and daughter, striking with a switch, unknown position, at home, off-screen. There are just heard sounds of the physical punishment. Here is the translation of their talking - Dad: - Luka, Sofia. Why aren't you doing anything? Don't you know that you're supposed to help your poor, suffering mother? Well, wait, I'll explain it to you! The daughter: - Daddy, don't be angry. - Dad: - Maria, I found our loafers. - Their mom: - Luigi... - Dad: - You don't appreciate what you have. And you have a good life. I couldn't go to school. I've been hard working in the fields since I was six. - Later, their father locked them in a shed. German language and Russian dubbing https://ok.ru/video/8078535559867 and https://vk.com/video439874628_456240173?list=ln-4CKDsnwBixD4mM0Qys













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Halfway House 2004

Torntuppen, Episode 3.

Tantra

Ước Mình Cùng, Fly Together, Fly...! Episode 4. Sickness care

La vouivre aka The Damned Woman in the Lake

Detention Room

Tiché doteky aka A Certain Kind of Silence

Lady Libertine aka Frank and I