Ride a Wild Pony

 Those are from the movie called Ride a Wild Pony (Australia, USA 1975) 1. Father M/m son, spanking with a rope, position of standing, outdoor. Her mom is looking at this. His dad tells him after the physical punishment: - That wee pony's gone for good. You just have to make the best of it, 2. Teacher F/m pupil, one slap with her hand on his bum, position of standing, outside. He has been struggling with a girl there and the female teacher saw it. Here are the speakings of the female teacher and some of the kids who participated there: - I'll bet my fountain pen Scotty wins. - Done.  - Scotty won't win. - Yes, he will. All right, then what will you bet? - Your new fishing rod? - All right. - I'll bet my new fishing rod. - He won't win! Scotty, I bet you don't win. I bet you my new bike. The female teacher comes over there and intervenes: - Scotty! Scott Pirie, that's enough! Are you all right, Flossie, dear? All right, everybody, into the classroom. - English language and Russian dubbing https://ok.ru/video/6522096847547 and https://file.com.ru/nMnoph5Uph2olYz
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Torntuppen, Episode 3.

La vouivre aka The Damned Woman in the Lake

The Halfway House 2004